AsteronLife wrote the first insurance policy in Australia in 1833. For almost two centuries, AsteronLife has been protecting lives and families. It is part of the TAL Group, one of the leading life insurance companies in Australia.
AsteronLife aims to provide products that are high-quality and can meet the needs of its clients. Read on if you want to know about AsteronLife’s life insurance products.
Asteron Life Complete allows you to make changes to your insurance coverage without medical checks. AsteronLife knows that your needs can change over time as your life situation changes. With AsteronLife, you can be sure that you have the right coverage for you and your family.
AsteronLife insurance offers the following.
• Life Cover: Asteron Life Complete’s Life Cover provides your beneficiaries with a lump sum in the event of death or diagnosis of a terminal illness. The lump sum can help your family to continue paying for a mortgage, your children’s education, and other financial obligations that you will leave behind.
• Total and Permanent Disablement Cover: AsteronLife’s TPD cover provides you with financial assistance if you are permanently and totally disabled, hampering your ability to work for a living.
• Trauma Cover: AsteronLife’s Trauma Cover gives you a lump sum of up to $2,000,000 for over 40 illnesses. It also provides partial cover for less serious conditions.
• Income Protection Cover: This cover is designed and created to give you 80% of your monthly income, in case of sickness or serious injury where you need some time to recover. It can help you maintain the quality of your life and pay for your obligations while you focus on your healing and recovery.
• Business Expenses Cover: AsteronLife’s Business Expenses Cover gives your business security by helping you pay for fixed business expenses in case you cannot work due to a serious medical condition or injury.
Knowing the benefits that are unique to a life insurance product can help you in your decision making. Here are the benefits of getting AsteronLife life insurance.
• 24-hour, Worldwide Coverage: You can take advantage of your coverage wherever you are in the world, 24 hours a day.
• Premium Free Child Cover: You have the option to add a $10,000 premium free child cover for each of your children. You can claim this cover in case your child gets diagnosed with a serious illness or gets seriously injured.
• Rewards for Healthy Living: AsteronLife offers rewards to clients who maintain a healthy lifestyle. It gives you discounts on your premium when your BMI is equal or below 28, you are a non-smoker for at least 5 years, and you meet the entry age criteria.
• Simple Claims Process: You can make a claim by calling your AsteronLife financial adviser or calling their hotline. A claims kit will then be sent to you for the things that you need to submit. Submit your completed claims kit and a dedicated claims manager will take care of you.
• Loyalty Funeral Benefit: AsteronLife will pay loyal clients an additional $15,000 to your enrolled beneficiaries.
• Premium Suspension: You can request to pause payment of your premiums up to 12 months in case of financial hardships.
• Automatic Increase: Your coverage increases every year to keep up with rising inflation rates.
Here are some of the cons of an AsteronLife Insurance.
• The premium can change: Your premium can be reviewed anytime, and you may end up paying for a higher premium.
• Policy fee: Policy fee is added on top of your premium.
Choosing the right insurance product can be overwhelming. Makes Cents is here to help you find the right plan for your lifestyle needs. Browse our articles and start comparing life insurance plans today!