List of Mortgage Broker Awards
There are several benefits to applying for industry awards as a mortgage broker in Australia:
- Increased credibility and reputation: Winning an industry award can boost your credibility and reputation in the mortgage broking industry. It shows that you are recognized by your peers and experts in the field as a leader and expert in your profession.
- Marketing and promotion: Winning an award can provide a great opportunity to market and promote your business. You can use the award in your advertising and marketing materials, and share it on your website and social media channels to attract new clients.
- Networking and connections: Attending award ceremonies and events can provide valuable networking opportunities with other industry professionals, potential clients, and referral partners.
- Motivation and morale: Applying for an industry award can motivate and inspire you to continue working hard and striving for excellence in your profession. It can also boost the morale of your team and create a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- Benchmarking and self-reflection: Applying for an industry award requires you to reflect on your business practices and performance, and benchmark your performance against industry standards. This can help you identify areas for improvement and implement changes that can benefit your business and clients.
Applying for industry awards as a mortgage broker can be a great way to gain recognition, promote your business, network with other professionals, and motivate yourself and your team to achieve excellence. Thats why we have put together this great resource List of Mortgage Broker Awards.
Here is a comprehensive List of Mortgage Broker Awards that a mortgage broker or brokerage could apply for to increase credibility with consumers and measure their success, against their peers in the market and that financial year:
The annual Australian Mortgage Awards is the leading independent awards event in the mortgage industry. The awards showcase the leading brokers, brokerages, lenders, aggregators, lenders, BDMs and more that raised the bar over the past year.
- LA TROBE FINANCIAL BROKER OF THE YEAR – COMMERCIAL
- FBAA BROKER OF THE YEAR – INDEPENDENT & FRANCHISE
- PEPPER MONEY BROKER OF THE YEAR – SPECIALIST LENDING
- EQUITY-ONE BROKER OF THE YEAR – PRODUCTIVITY
- NEXTGEN BROKER OF THE YEAR – REGIONAL
- ADELAIDE BANK YOUNG GUN OF THE YEAR
The RateMyAgent Agent of the Year Awards are the largest real estate awards in Australia, comparing over 36,000 agents, agencies and mortgage brokers across the country. They highlight the leading mortgage brokers in each state across Australia, as well as on a national level. The awards, which are in their ninth year for agents and agencies and in their second year for mortgage brokers, are the only major customer choice awards for the real estate industry in Australia. Rather than being judged by industry peers, the awards are calculated based on the verified reviews that customers provide on the RateMyAgent website. These awards are the only industry awards to put clients’ needs first, and exist to help consumers identify benchmarks in their local area.
- The Top 20 Mortgage Brokers of the Year Award
- Top 20 Mortgage Brokers x State (ACT, QLD, VIC, NSW, TAS, NT, SA, WA)
These awards exist to give recognition and acknowledgement to the leading brokers, brokerages and aggregation groups paving the way in the Australian mortgage industry. These awards are the benchmark for excellence around Australia and, year after year, recognises those influencing the profession, propelling the industry forward. The awards are open to all professionals and businesses operating across Australia. Take the first step to being recognised at a national level and build a reputation for excellence.
The MFAA Excellence Awards celebrate the industry's best brokers, businesses and industry professionals. Have you or your business shown exceptional customer service, professionalism, ethics, growth and innovation in 2022? Enter the MFAA Excellence Awards for the chance to be recognised and stand out from the crowd. All MFAA members can enter, and with 19 award categories there are plenty of opportunities for you, your business or your BDMs to showcase your achievements and have the chance to be recognised on a state or national level. Award categories include customer service, residential broking, commercial and equipment broking, community champions, business development and recognition of our newcomers and young professionals.
- Business Development Manager Award - Aggregator
- Business Development Manager Award – Lender & Support Service Provider
- Community Champion Award
- Commercial & Equipment Finance Broker Award
- Customer Service Award - Individual
- Loan Administrator Award
- Newcomer Award
- Regional Finance Broker Award
- Residential Finance Broker Award
- Young Professional Award
- Customer Service Award – Business
- Diversified Business Award
- Finance Broker Business Award
- Major Lender Award
- Non-Major Lender Award
- Specialty Lender Award
- Mutual/Credit Union Lender Award
- Fintech Lender Award
Celebrating the Finance Industry’s Top Achievers
- FBAA MENTEE OF THE YEAR
- FBAA MENTOR OF THE YEAR
- FBAA AGGREGATOR BDM OF THE YEAR
- FBAA COMMERCIAL ASSET & EQUIPMENT BDM OF THE YEAR
- FBAA LENDER BDM OF THE YEAR
- FBAA FINANCE BROKER OF THE YEAR COMMERCIAL ASSET & EQUIPMENT
- FBAA FINANCE BROKER OF THE YEAR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- FBAA FINANCE BROKER OF THE YEAR NSW/ACT
- FBAA FINANCE BROKER OF THE YEAR QLD
- FBAA FINANCE BROKER OF THE YEAR SA/NT
- FBAA FINANCE BROKER OF THE YEAR VIC/TAS
- FBAA FINANCE BROKER OF THE YEAR WA
- FBAA INDUSTRY SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR
- FBAA FINANCE BROKER OF THE YEAR 2021
If you are a mortgage broker looking to apply for industry awards, this is a great List of Mortgage Broker Awards you can utilise and apply for.
Click here for more mortgage broker news >